- A low-volume moderated announce list is at https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tnfox-announce/
- A general-purpose unmoderated list at https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/tnfox-discussion/ or news://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.fox-toolkit.tnfox (http)
- The general-purpose unmoderated list for the FOX toolkit upon which TnFOX is based is at http://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/foxgui-users/ or news://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.fox-toolkit.user (http)
Support is entirely provided by mailing list. Here's the procedure:
- Is your question already answered?
Try searching the FOX toolkit mailing list and the TnFOX mailing list here. Sourceforge is known to be flaky with the uptime for mailing list searches so there are archives at http://www.mail-archive.com/tnfox-discussion%40lists.sourceforge.net/ and http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.fox-toolkit.tnfox. Note that these archives only contain messages posted after 19th July 2004.
- Post a message to tnfox-discussion <at symbol> lists.sourceforge.net
In your message specify what version of TnFOX you are using, what operating system (+version) and what compiler (+version). If it's a question exclusively regarding the FOX part of TnFOX you will likely be told to reask the question on foxgui-users <at symbol> lists.sourceforge.net.
There is also a Usenet (NNTP) interface to tnfox-discussion at news://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.fox-toolkit.tnfox
|Welcome||Features & Minimum System Requirements||Regression Test Suite Status||Support||Downloads|